Large-eddy simulation of laminar-turbulent breakdown at high speeds with dynamic subgrid-scale modeling
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Office of Management, Scientific and Technical Information Program, Publisher: National Technical Information Service, distributor] in [Washington, DC], [Springfield, Va
Written in English
- Boundary layer.,
- Fluid mechanics.
|Statement||Nabil M. El-Hady.|
|Series||NASA technical memorandum -- 4533|
|Contributions||United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Scientific and Technical Information Program|
|The Physical Object|
- Bear Dogs
- Interviews with a Living Master
- The Boys of Bel Ami 2007 Calendar
- A letter to the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Oxford, from the Master of the Temple. Containing remarks upon some strictures made by His Grace the late Archbishop of Canterbury, in the Revd. Mr. Merricks annotations on the Psalms
- [Purchasing Travis oil portrait of Abraham Lincoln.]
- Wholesale dahlia list, February 1932
- Meson and Baryon Spectroscopy
- Henri De Toulouse-Lautrec.
- Columbus, Indiana, a look at architecture
- Daytime star, the story of our sun
- It Can Happen To Anybody!
- Land management plan for the Targhee National Forest
- 55 group-building activities for youth
- DANIEL GREEN COMPANY
- symposium on non-toxaemic hypertension in pregnancy
- Manual of Psychiatric Therapeutics
- Researches on Fungi ...
- Collins gem Spanishdictionary
- Proceedings of the ISL/AGARD Workshop on Laser Anemometry, May 5-7, 1976
- Grants for Higher Education